Directory Submission Service
The First SEO Company to Offer Screenshot Reports For Directory Submissions.
The rise and fall of directories in the last decade
Late in the 2002 when directory submission was the most important strategy in offsite
optimization, SIM had served 1000’s of websites achieve high ranks and thus sales
through our unique manual directory submissions. With the introduction of free directories
like PHPLD, FFA scripts several SEO companies and individuals tried to cheat Google
algorithm with the network of directories. Later in 2004 Google reduced the importance
of directory links except for a handful of authority directories like DMOZ.
Is Directory Submission an effective strategy now?
Surprisingly and certainly YES. Statistics Indicate that Panda Update (July 2011)
have valued directory links. It is one of the reasons that SIM have restructured
the directory submission service with inclusion of regional and niche directories.
We have collected the FRESH LIST of the best directories which is updated every
So why should I consider SIM for directory submissions?
- Serving from 2002 we are well experienced and aware of the emerging trends in the
- 100% Manual Submissions according to submission guidelines
- Detailed Excel and Screenshot reports for every submission
- DMOZ submission included at no extra cost.
See comparison table below for full features of SIM directory submission
all our packages include
at no extra cost
Order Manual Directory Submission
100 Manual Directory Submissions
Show / Hide
- Submit your website to 100 directories manually
- Confirm submissions by email
- FREE DMOZ submission
- Excel Report with free email account details, submission details at 100 directories
- Screenshot reports of 100 submissions
Project Duration: 3 Working Days
Excel report of Directory Submission details. Also includes email account details.
Screenshot reports of Directory Submission with the content filled in.
- Competitors - Competition is the average of 10 directory submission services
found on the first three pages of Google results for keyword “Directory Submission”
- YES, No extra charge - All our directory submission packages include DMOZ,
Google and other top directories. We do not charge extra for that. You must realize
that DMOZ submission is like any other submission except for browsing through the
right categories which hardly takes a couple of minutes. Competitors charge $30
-$49 for DMOZ submissions
- Featured Listing – We have our own directories (5) on different Class C Ips
with PR2-3 , You will have a featured listing in our general directories value $9
and the niche directories if applicable.
- NO PROOF – Our competitors just provide you an excel sheet on where they
have submitted your website and under which category. If you analyze the reports
from couple of competitors you will understand that it is an automatically generated
report. On the other hand SIM supplies you with screenshot of every submission made
with the content filled in.
- Custom Directories - You can provide your
own list of directories to SIM.and we submit to them while competitors have their
own list and do not agree to submit to the list you provide. We have a number of
clients who were turned down by our competitors for submitting to custom list of
- PMB – A Project Message Board where you can interact one on one with our
staff and get the project executed as you wish. All the reports will be stored for
an year which can be accessed at any point of time.
- Records – We keep email records and submission records for 5 years. The next
time you order for directory submission we will compare the past submission reports
and eradicate duplicate submissions
My previous SEO service provider just gave me an excel sheet while you guys provide me with exact details of submissions with SS and thank you for confirming all the submissions.