Building high quality citations from relevant business directories is the key to
rank for local searches. Relevancy to business and locality is the top priority
while building citations. Building hundreds of citations with automated tools or
cheap data entry labor will hurt search rankings sooner or later. It is important
that the citations are consistent and from the right neighborhood.
Road Map of Citation Building
Preparing the Data with Right NAP:
Consistent NAP (Name, Address, Phone Number) is a must across web properties. Our
team compiles accurate data of the business to ensure consistent citations. We collect
as much data as possible and create content if required for the citations. The citations
will be the face of your business to a potential online client. We make sure that
the citations are impressive and strive to complete the profiles to the max. Here
are few important fields of the extensive list.
- NAP (Name of Business, Address [No. Street, City, State, Zip], Phone Number)
- GPS Co-ordinates
- Business Email, Toll Free Number if any
- About Company
- Hours/Days of operation
- Social Media Properties (G+, FB, Twitter, Youtube etc.)
- Photos, Videos, Coupons, Promotions etc.
Citation Audit & Fix:
Collect all the existing citations and audit for NAP consistency. Our team will
audit each and every citation and check for consistency for the below. If there
are inconsistencies in the existing citations we will fix it by updating the citations
or by contacting the webmasters to correct the data. The following details will
be precisely checked for 100% consistency.
- Name: Name of the Business
- Address: Floor/Suite Number, Name of Building, Street Address, City, State/Region/County,
- Phone Number: Country Code, Area Code, Format
- Toll Free Number:
- GPS Coordinates:
- Business Email