When was the last time you did onpage SEO optimization?
Are you aware of the series of onpage SEO recommendations announced by Google lately?
It is not about Robots.txt, sitemaps and Meta content anymore. Google came up with
over 12 advanced technical recommendations for onpage SEO optimization in the year
2016 alone. They have now introduced AMP(Accelerated Mobile Pages), Rich cards and
a significant number of Schema’s. onpage SEO optimization for local businesses
is redefined by Google. If you are running a CMS such as wordpress then it is time
that you update the latest versions of SEO plugin’s (Yoast SEO, All in One SEO)
for effective onpage SEO optimization. We deliver effective onpage SEO optimization
by OnPage SEO experts which ensures smooth crawling and thus more traffic and visitors
to your web pages.
OnPage SEO Optimization Process
Our onpage SEO optimization starts from the root, which is the Webmaster tool. The
following onpage elements are analyzed optimized from the Search Console.
OnPage SEO optimization at Domain Level
- Canonical URL optimization Canonical URL’s are duplicating URL’s
pointing to the same content. This confuses the search engine crawlers and is often
mistaken for duplicate content which is very bad for the website health. Our onsite
SEO team will identify canonical URL’s and implement the right code.
- Preferred Domain Set preferred Domain http:// , https:// or http://www
based on the nature of website.
- Targeted Locations Set International targeting or Country level
Targeting based on the nature of website.
- Robots.txt Creation/optimization Optimize robots.txt file for
precise crawling. If not found we will create robots. txt file and update it.
- XML Sitemaps Generate, recreate or optimize XML sitemaps with
priority, frequency and submit them for crawling. We ensure that the sitemaps are
crawled without any errors.
- 301 & 404 redirects Create 404 error pages (page not found) and
redirect 301(permanent redirect) respectively.
- Site Structure Analyze and optimize URLs (http://www.abc.com/cat25/prod1145
to http://www.abc.com/pediatric-dentistry) and Navigation (bread crumbs) for latest
- Orphan Pages Identify and remove standalone/orphan pages.
- Duplicate Pages Identify and remove duplicate pages.
- Google Penalties Check for Manual & Algorithmic penalties.