Do you ever wonder why you should be concerned to diagnose and take alternative
measures for your website’s Page Speed & its supreme performance? Well, we wonder
if you know why your website visitors leave you without a word. According to a recent
survey, online visitors leave a website if the loading time takes more than 4 seconds
and switches to a competitor’s website. Just ask yourself, why would anyone be interested
in browsing a slow website? Would you? Obviously that’s a No and that’s why we have
taken this into serious consideration and devised special strategies to get empower
business websites in the digital space.
Is your Page Speed fast for your Mobile & Desktop visitors? Check
Checked your website regarding its performance on both Mobile & Desktop? If the
results are favorable to your cause, Hurray! Be happy and sip a cup of coffee and
relax. If not, hurry up! And run for your website’s life in the competitive world!
Chances are that you are going to lose visitors to your website, eventually meeting
your business’s demise in the challenging online market.
“Time has changed. It’s the era of Digital Revolution where people go Mobile. Treat
your mobile visitors happy and achieve your ultimate goal, max revenue!” R&D,
Did you know?
- 64% of smartphone users expect pages to load in less than 4 seconds.
- 18% of shoppers will abandon their cart if pages are too slow.
- A 500ms connection speed delay results in up to a 26% increase in peak frustration
and up to an 8% decrease in engagement.
- 55% of all time spent on retail websites takes place on a mobile device.
- 44% of online shoppers say that slow online transactions make them anxious about
the success of a transaction.
- A 2-second delay in load time during a transaction results in abandonment rates
of up to 87%. This is significantly higher than the average abandonment rate of
Have you considered optimizing your page loading time and the overall rich experiences
of your website? If not, it is high time you did so. If your Page Speed Score is
not optimal, chances of retaining customers is a thin line between losing visitors
and nearly losing visitors, not to mention the negative impacts of search engine
algorithms. So, ready to empower your business? Read on and see what we can do for
“The more user-friendly your website is, more the number of friends you make to
your business online.” D&D, SIM
What SIM can commendably do for you?
For all those who want to know beforehand the optimization factors that would be
assessed in your website, both for Mobile & Desktop to improve your website end-to-end,
here is a brief outline of the common Page Speed optimization factors.
For Desktop, we guarantee 85+ and we emphasize on;
- Leveraging Browser Cache
- Image Optimization
- Minifying Java Script
- Minifying CSS
- Minifying HTML
- Enabling Compression
- Removing Query Strings from Static Resources
- Combining Images to CSS Sprites
- Serving resources from a consistent URL
- Serving Scaled Images
- Optimizing order of styles and scripts, and much more…
For Mobile, we guarantee 70+ and we emphasize on;
- Avoiding landing page redirects
- Leverage browser caching
- Enable compression
- Minify CSS
- Minifying HTML
- Optimize images
- Prioritize visible content, and much more…
We analyze and fix all the elements that may hinder your website’s performance and
ultimately boost speed & efficiency of your business website in the digital space.
The end result is that, your visitors will be happy to visit your website over and
over again and they share about your awesomeness to the whole big world!
“Make the Web faster.” Google
- Speed matters, revenue matters, success matters!
- We got a clearly fixed price with no hidden costs.
- We boost your website’s performance in just 7 days!
- We guarantee Page Speed score of 85+ for Desktop and 70+ for Mobile!
- Money Back guarantees if we break our promise.
- 25% Discount on Page Speed Service for all Wordpress sites.
- 50% less than the prices offered by competitors.
P.S.: Every Second counts. Still wondering? Cut to the chase and get your website
throttling at full speed now!