If the answers are a “Yes”, then it is high time in making website mobile-friendly
to serve your Mobile users with best user experience. For instance, check the analytics
of your website and you might find that 30 – 40% of searches are from mobile devices.
Now, if you check the difference between before and after April 21, you are 100%
certain to witness significant surges in mobile traffic. Check out our FREE Responsive
Web Design Tester and know where you stand.
- 80% of Internet users have their own Smartphone or other mobile gadgets
- 70% of searches made on mobile follows with a goal completion in an hour
- 40% of people deny websites if not mobile friendly and will choose your competitor’s
- 9 out of 10% of the online purchase is done through mobile devices
- Smartphones are owned by people much more than toothbrushes
Is the impact for real?
Google has applied a label concept which labels your website on Mobile searches
as if it is Mobile-friendly or not. In case if you missed to adhere to the standard
guidelines of Google, you get labeled the unfavorable (as illustrated in the Mobile
screenshot to the RHS of the page) and will experience a decrease in CTR.
How we do?
We have a 4 stage streamlined process in converting your website to Mobile-friendly
design which we have given a walkthrough below.
- Initial Audit – We do a thorough analysis on the existing design
and will suggest steps to make your website mobile friendly.
- Design and Development – Based on the analysis, we redesign/convert
your website with emphasis on delivering best mobile user experience.
- Quality Check – An exhaustive check will be applied on the output
of work delivered from the D&D team, specially emphasizing on the responsiveness,
forms, search functionality, etc. present in the website.
- On-Page Analysis – A post analysis is done to suggest other solutions
(if any) such as Page Speed Optimization, Schema Integrations, etc. that are mandatory
for your website’s complete performance
- Deployment – Once after QC is passed, we’ll share the data with
you and upon your approval, the design changes will be made on your website, resulting
in Mobile-friendly Design assured with zero hurting to your ROI.
What you get?
- Report – After the reflection of tweaks in your website, we check/audit
your website using several tools including Google’s Mobile-friendly Test and other
Responsive Web Design Checkers
*P.S.: Report helps you understand the changes we have made on your professional
web design. If you are an OutSourcing (OS) client, this can serve you as a proof
document to make your clients understand, build trust, and love you more
So, what next?
Simple! You can
Check your website for Mobile-friendliness or let us do it for you. And
if it is discovered that you or your clients are sadly Not-Mobile-friendly, then
you have landed at the best web design firm.
With the strategies inscribed in our responsive web design book by the experienced
responsive web designers, we deploy designs with the blend of web design inspiration
to make sure your website doesn’t injure the mobile experience of your customers
& visitors. Spread love and win love!
Ready to go Mobile-friendly? Contact us now for a FREE
Mobile-friendly Design: Walkthrough
- Realkk.com is one of the websites which we examined using Google Mobile-friendly Test and several other
tools. During this process, every element of the website was analyzed and eventually
discovered that it’s not Mobile Responsive as seen on the “before” section illustrated
- Later on, with the data about the issues discovered, we coded and designed solutions
to completely refine the website in par with the latest design trends, given primary
concern to Google guidelines.
- We then implied regression testing with tools to check the quality of the website
after consecutive enhancements, thus making sure that the website of Mobile-friendly
as seen on the “after” section of the illustration below.
- We as well did a post analysis process to ensure if the website is complete in all
perspective such as the Page Speed and User Experience of the website.
- After deploying the project online, we listened to the client closely enough to
know if he was happy about the outcome. Until we were certain about it, we were
all ears and helped make all his requirements into 100% fruition.
- For utmost satisfaction, we gave an insightful report that which explains all the
processes involved and the reflection of the efforts applied on his website to make
it Mobile Responsive.
Google Mobile Friendly Test
Google Mobile User Experience
Google Search Result
Want to know more? Contact us now for a FREE consultation!