Google now shows up newsworthy content from quality media outlets on the first page of SERPs (under a small news section). This gives an increased chance for your news releases to get displayed..
Thanks to the latest algorithmic updates of the search engine giant, press releases
are no longer a shortcut internet marketing tool to improve rankings. It’s a misconception
we see in the current digital marketing industry that Google hates press releases.
The actual fact behind is that they just want you to distribute the news in the
way intended. Google considers a press release as effective only if it is newsworthy
enough and provides value for the readers.
No matter what your industry is and how big or small your company is, press release
marketing strategy is capable of boosting your company’s online visibility and brand.
You also benefit by getting the attention of journalists thereby an increase in
traditional media coverage. Adding to this your business will be available on Google,
We now have tie-ups with a good number of content networks and media websites, which
are best tools capable of getting more exposure for your submitted press release.
Understanding the value of press releases and complying with the decision of Google,
we only use "nofollow" attributes in press release links.
With search engines being capable of detecting even the slightest variance in a
business name, website address and contact info, it’s highly important for businesses
to have a consistent NAP (Name, Address and Phone Number). Through our connections with international media
platforms, we help get 400+ listed NAPs in top journals and news sites.
Why Press Releases?
- Brand Awareness & Improvement
- Publishes balance sheets, financial statements and annual reports to your international
- Highlights the successes of your business & spreads your announcements far and wide
- Reputation management
- Boost business value
- Drive traffic
- NAP Listings
Press Release Services
- Press Release Creation: Google encourages press releases that are newsworthy
and at the same time providing best reader experience. Our team of journalists ensures
creating an interesting newsworthy content that is capable of engaging audience
and getting you the targeted visitors.
- Distribution to Paid PR Sites: Distribution of your press releases to paid
sites such as PR Buzz, SBWire, etc., improves visibility by reaching a massive list
of journalists and the right targeted audience base.
- Distribution to Media Partners: Through our tie-ups with prominent media
partners, we get your news release reach the largest online media.
- Distribution to Broadcast Stations / TV / Radio: Instant distribution of
your PR to hundreds of premium broadcast stations, TV and radios, which are the
powerful communication means to reach mass audience.
- Distribution to news outlets: Distribution of your press release to news
outlets in turn gives you a greater chance of achieving success with your news promotion.
- Distribution to Journalists: The PR is individually mailed to over 600 journalists
including CNN, BBC etc.
- NAP Listings: NAP listings are highly important in the current online marketing
scenario since they serve almost like a good back link to search engines. NAPs are
very important for businesses to rank well.
- Distribution to popular Free PR Directories: The well-formatted press release
content is manually distributed to 90 popular press releases directories. As per
Google’s latest guidelines, the submitted press releases will have no-follow attributes
in the links. We provide you customized reports, unique business profiles and screenshots
of the submissions done along with the live links (for Advanced and Premium packages).
- Syndication to Local Newspapers: Getting your press release live in local
newspapers is highly beneficial especially if your target market is bigger.
- Syndication to Top News Portals: Your newsworthy release does get syndicated
with top journalist sites, news portals and social media providing a merely improved
public presence to your business.