Why Press Release Marketing?
No matter what your industry is and how big or small your company is, press release
marketing is capable of boosting your company’s online visibility and brand. You
also benefit by getting the attention of journalists thereby an increase in traditional
- New Clients
- Potential Partnerships
- Valuable Links
- Targeted Traffic
Why Should You Outsource Press Release Marketing?
- Assured Approval – The greatest advantage of outsource PR Marketing to a PR agency is that, it avoids the risk of your press release getting rejected. Media houses receive several hundreds of Press releases from a lot of companies every day. If your Press Release does not meet the criteria, there are many chances that your PR might get rejected. So, why take the risk? Outsource Press Release Marketing to the professionals and enhance the credibility of your brand.
- Reduces Overhead Expenses – If you are looking to save on your costs, Outsource Press Release Marketing to a well-established White-Label SEO Company. They will help you with your overall PR marketing strategy. In fact, outsourcing costs less than hiring one full-time executive. Also, their team of experts will provide a business that will provide a better ROI.
- Saves Time by Meeting Deadline – The time spent in finding an expert to do the job, or trying to learn the PR Marketing process, is spared. When you Outsource Press Release Marketing, they already have the specialists and this is sure to save your time and meet the deadlines!
- Expanded Expertise – Outsource Press Release Marketing team brings the best industry expertise to the table. They are familiar with the targeted marketing, and other marketing channels and available opportunities.
- Actionable Results – Outsourcing Press Release Marketing will enhance the results of your campaigns and helps acquire a better understanding of your business.
- Effective Media Lists – A successful PR marketing is about building valuable connections with the media representatives like journalists or bloggers who work in your niche. Database with the right contact information can help you market the right content to the right audience. If you want media pickups in prestigious publications, then Outsource Press Release Marketing to the right white-label SEO experts.
Here's What SIM Does When you Outsource Press Release Marketing
- Press Release Creation: Google encourages press releases that are newsworthy
and at the same time providing best reader experience. Our team of journalists ensures
creating an interesting newsworthy content that is capable of engaging audience
and getting you the targeted visitors.
- Distribution to news outlets: Distribution of your press release to news
outlets in turn gives you a greater chance of achieving success with your news promotion.
- Distribution to Paid PR Sites: Distribution of your press releases to paid
sites such as PR Buzz, Releasewire etc., improves visibility by reaching a massive
list of journalists and the right targeted audience base.
- PR Distribution to Media Partners: Through our tie-ups with prominent media
partners, we get your news release reach the largest online media.
- Distribution to Broadcast Stations / TV / Radio: Instant distribution of
your PR to hundreds of premium broadcast stations, TV and radios, which are the
powerful communication means to reach mass audience.
- PR Distribution to Journalists: The PR is individually mailed to over 600
journalists including CNN, BBC etc.
- Social Media Coverage: Press Releases are shared across 14 most popular social
media channels, such as Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Delicious, Tumblr.
- Syndication to Local Newspapers: Getting your press release live in local
newspapers is highly beneficial especially if your target market is bigger.
- Syndication to Top News Portals: Your newsworthy release does get syndicated
with top journalist sites, news portals and social media providing a merely improved
public presence to your business.
We now have tie-ups with a good number of content networks and media websites, which
are best tools capable of getting more exposure for your submitted press release.
Understanding the value of press releases and complying with the decision of Google,
we only use "nofollow" attributes in press release links.
With search engines being capable of detecting even the slightest variance in a
business name, website address and contact info, it’s highly important for businesses
to have a consistent NAP (Name, Address and Phone Number). Through our connections
with international media platforms, we help your business listed with 100% accuracy
at 400 journals and media sites.
How to Outsource Press Release Marketing with Us?
As one of the leading Outsource Press Release Marketing companies, we ensure maximum online success and build reputation for your brand. Our experts carry out thorough research to find out the latest news and stories connected the brand. This way, they incorporate maximum information in the press releases to reach the right audience, and the submit content into paid and non-paid directories effortlessly. Our professional journalists highlight your company information and website URL in every press release, while including healthy keywords in the press release content, to gain better rankings in major search engines.
Our Outsource Press Release Marketing Services will strive hard to make your business famous and enhance your company's profits or sales robustly. CONTACT US 24*7 with queries regarding Press Release Marketing services you're your marketing outsourcing requirements!
PR Distribution Includes