Executive Secretary (Only Male Candidates are Welcome for this position)
Full secretarial support to the Managing/Divisional Director.
- Strategizing and organizing Boss’s work schedule
- Ensuring regular communication between self and the boss
- Travel planning and booking accommodation as required.
- Handling phone calls and mail
- Organize meetings effectively and maintain MOM
- Receiving agenda items from the participants of the meeting & Circulating them
- Maintaining effective records and administration
Communication and correspondence
- Responding to all correspondences
- Filing all correspondence received and copies of replies sent
- Reporting the activities of the organization and future programs to members, the
press and the public
- Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving contribution
to the organization’s goals and enhancing the reputation of the company
- Maintain good rapport with all employees
Any Degree, with good communication skills in English Language & Knowledge of Computer,
including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and word processing
programs at a highly proficient level.
Trustworthy, Sound work ethics, Maintains good correspondence, Business communication,
Self-motivated, Pleasant disposition, Presentable personality, Multitasking abilities,
Organizing and Planning skills, Being creative is an added advantage, should possess
strong Interpersonal skills & Tenacity