An impactful website does not end with the launch of an amazingly designed & developed
website, instead how appealing it is in the real time counts to its success with
best conversions. Several SEO tools that are flooding the market gives you a precise
data in numbers, but you would never know how to interpret it in such a way to amplify
your business. With the doyens of SIM, principal concern for manual website audit
is admitted to help your online business with a clear insight on the technical aspects
of your website and the future strategies that you are ought to take up for the
long run in the competitive market..
What is Website Audit?
Website audit is a planned and documented activity which themes on examining the
website in compliance with established techniques and standards. At SIM, judgments
based on the performance of an industry’s website are formulated, and a comprehensive
report is created which emphasizes upon the possible elements that can be further
How it's done at SIM?
At SIM, complete website audit process is manhandled by experts with zero automated
tools. We understand the need for competitive excellence to win the market. With
stratified notions, we analyze your business objectives through a detailed consultation
and initiate our task on achieving your business goals. With exemplary insights,
we have classified our tasks in a way for you to get a clear picture on how we do.
I. Initial Consultation: Our digital
marketing experts will consult you either through a questionnaire or directly to
- Business Objectives
- Target Audiences
II. Algorithmic Impact Audit:
Our experts will then audit your website for the impact of various algorithm updates
by Google in the past 2 years. They will analyze for over 20+ algorithm updates
and algorithm refreshes and provide an in-depth report on the impact of;
- Penguin - Decreases search engine rankings of websites that violate Google’s
- Panda - Lowers the rank of low-quality sites
- Humming Bird - Judges the intent of a person carrying out a search
- Pigeon - Impacts local search results
III. Onsite Audit: After the algorithmic
impact audit, your website details will be passed on to the Onsite expert team,
who will analyze how well your pages are optimized and provide you with recommendations
on enhancing your onsite efficiency. We have charted various categories of audits
comprising over 60 metrics which will be preceded in accomplishing onsite audit.
- Google Webmaster Tools Audit
- Robots.txt - Audit for better crawling
- XML Sitemap – Check sitemap and verify submissions
- Crawl Issues – Analyze for any crawl issues
- Indexed Pages – Check Crawl to Index ratio
- Malware Issues – Audit for any Virus, Trojans, Malwares
- Domain Audit
- Preferred Domains – Analyze and set preferred domain
- 404 & 301 Redirects – Check for 404, 301 redirection configurations
- Broken Links – Check for broken links
- Content Audit
- Canonical Issues – Check & Fix Canonical
- Structured Data – Check for Schema Integration
- Meta Content Audit – Audit Meta Title, Meta Descriptions
- H1 Tag Audit – Audit H1 tags
- Keyword Density Check – Check for right density of keywords
- Duplicate/Thin Content Audit – Check for duplicate content and thin content
- Image Audit – Audit for “Alt”, “title” tags and Image optimization
- HTML Sitemap – Check if Html sitemap is available and in right format
- Outbound Links - Check if the outbound links have the right “tags” and relevancy.
- UX (User Experience) Audit
- Cross Platform, Device Compatibility – Check for responsiveness of site across various
devices, smart phones & browsers.
- Page Speed – Check for optimal page loading time
- URL Navigation – Analyze Navigation Architecture
- Call-to-Action – Check if the call to action is clear and at the right places.
IV. Offsite Audit: Are your backlinks
good, bad or toxic? The backlink nerds at SubmitINme will then audit your website’s
inbound links and report the good, bad & toxic links. We streamline our strategies
- Backlink URL Analysis
- Link Domain Analysis.
- Anchor Text Audit
- Citation Analysis
- Social Media Signals.
Let Experts of SIM audit your website to improve your website's marketing efficiency
and provide you with proven and reliable suggestions to outperform your competitors
in online business.