An ounce of prevention is always worth a pound of cure. Recovering from a penalty
is a daunting and time consuming task and a lot of websites struggle to get back
to their original rankings. So why should your site suffer a penalty in the first
place? Constant monitoring of the website and its backlinks will ensure that the
site will not be affected by future updates by Google. Google’s webspam team sends
out about 500,000 manual action notifications every month. Your promotional strategy
and website need to strictly follow the guidelines to avoid a penalty.
What we do to prevent a penalty?
- Regular backlink audit to ensure that there are no crappy backlinks
- Removing spammy links and disavowing them immediately
- Monitoring Anchor text variations
- Monitoring and moderating the comments on your site
- Monitoring your outbound links
- Constant monitoring of your site to ensure that your site is free from Malware
- Fixing 404 errors if any
- Fixing broken external links
- Content quality and usability audit
- Fixing crawl issues if any on weekly basis
We will do all the above in a weekly basis and make sure that your site look great
in Google’s eyes. We’ll provide you monthly report on all the tasks performed. Why
should you waste a lot of money in fixing the damage when you can prevent and protect.