Googled SEO: 100% Google Friendly
Ethical Strategies Adhering Strict Google Guidelines
With too many options to promote a website and rank it temporarily on the SERPs
(Search Engine Result Pages) hundreds and thousands of new SEO companies, agencies
and experts sprang up from every nook and corner of the world. Some of them even
had a fair amount of success in tricking Google and getting crappy sites on top.
Thanks to the strict guidelines and update on Google algorithm which cleaned up
80% of the so called SEO companies indulged in black hat SEO.
With Google's new approach, website owners have realized that ranking quickly on
the SERPs for a short period of time and facing a ban for lifetime is suicidal.
Sustained organic ranking in the long run is the solution for a successful business.
Promoting a site with adherence to Google guidelines is very important to achieve
long term results and thus success. With our expertise in the Industry for over
a decade we help websites gain authority, rankings and targeted visitors in the
Why Only Google?
This SEO package is 100% designed to meet the requirements of Google. However, websites
will perform considerably well in other search engines. Google as you are aware
brings in the larger chunk of organic search with targeted visitors.
No Setup Fee & No Contracts
Absolutely No setup fee or monthly contracts. NO hidden fees & unpleasant surprises.
What is Included in Googled SEO?
- Web Master Tools: Setup, Customize and Analyze Google Webmaster tools for
a number of criteria’s such as crawl errors, malware, indexing etc. and thus fixing
- Advanced Analytics: Customized analytics setup with private dashboards, Goals, Funnels,
Best performing pages, Best referrals, Campaign tracking, Ecommerce transactions
etc. to identify KPI (key performance Indicators).
- Site Maps: Create and Submit XML site maps with the right frequency & priority.
Design and upload Html sitemaps for visitors.
- Domain Optimization: Create or customize robots.txt file and implement. Optimize
301 and 404 redirects. Finding and fixing Canonical issues.
- Page Speed: Optimize the site for a quick loading time. Google consider this as
a very important factor on ranking the websites.
Google Onsite Considerations
- Keyword Research & Mapping: Expert keyword research on the latest trends relevant
to the industry coupled with a high conversion rate of keywords for maximum performance.
Map appropriate keywords to corresponding pages.
- Meta Tag Optimization: Optimize meta title, meta description and other meta tags
with the right keywords in accordance to Google guidelines.
- Content Optimization: Optimize header tags with keywords. Optimize content with
the right keyword density. Eliminate duplicate content, lean content and user generated
- Multimedia & Image Optimization: Optimize videos and other multimedia content with
search engine friendly standard tags. Optimize Image with appropriate alt & title
- Schema/Rich Text Snippets: Create or optimize schemas for web page elements such
as ecommerce products, Services, professionals etc.
- URL & Navigation Structure: Optimize website URLs and navigation structure according
to the guidelines.
- Outbound Link Optimization: Analyze and optimize site wide links, bad neighborhood,
and links to irrelevant sites.
- Broken Link & Redirects: Detect and fix broken links and erratic redirects.
- Optimize 404 Error Page: Optimize 404 error pages with a proper navigation structure.
- Create unique fresh & quality content at site through
- Blogging – Impressive, informative and engaging blog content
- Infographics – Appealing Infographics on Industry related topics
- Case Studies – Informative data rich, statistical and interesting case studies
- Videos – Attractive videos on products, services, how to etc.
- Help – Add content to help section such as what, how, when and where about the business.
- Industry News – Constantly update Industry specific news
- Build authenticity through high quality links and citations
- Verified Business profiles at popular sites with citations.
- Customized business profiles at social networks and google properties such as Google+,
- Update frequently on social media properties with engaging content.
- Back Links from high quality Video sites.
- Brand Authenticity through news sites such as Google news etc.
- Profiles and links from case studies, presentations.
- Links from Infographics.
- Pinterest Boards with Viral images/Quotographics.
Protecting site from Algorithmic & Manual penalties
Monitor Back Links, Analyze & Contact website owners to remove
bad links. Disavow badlinks as and when required.
Monitor website constantly for malware, crawl errors, site downtime,
user generated SPAM.
Order Googled SEO Service
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I already have setup the essentials and created
We will skip the services and focus on the other top priority jobs. However if the
profiles need customization we will do it.
What if I have 1000’s of backlinks to analyze?
We consider only the unique domains while doing the backlink audit. The monthly
charges will cover the Audit, contact & disavow in most of the cases but if your
website have 1000s of links from unique domains we will inform you and clean it
up on a war footing basis to avoid penalties.
What if my site is already affected by a penalty?
We recommend our Penalty recovery Services before signing
up for Googled SEO package.
Can I suggest my own keywords?
Yes, you can send us the list of keywords from which our experts will analyze and
suggest the right keywords according to the trends and conversion rate.
We have already done most of the onpage optimization. Will you do it again?
No, our experts will analyze the website and if it is done right we will not do
Can I review the content before you post at site?
Yes, certainly any content created for your site will be sent to your approval before
it is updated on the site.