If you have newly hosted an online store or if your existing online store is running
on loses, that’s where eCommerce Promotion Service emanates to the play. eCommerce
is the sale of several products and services of any industry over the Internet through
an online store. The elite doyens of SIM promote your online store to reach
customers across several mediums of social exposure with tactical SEO strategies,
and whatsoever that matters a lot to your business.
Making online businesses EASY for you! - SIM
Why SIM for MAXimizing Sales?
Customers have several preferences in choosing an online store to get a product
or service of their choice. With lots of online stores dwelling in the market, the
eye of concern is directed towards the quality and security of websites, without
which these stores can never make through the competitive market. We, the strategic
promoters of SIM, know every possible solution in promoting your business
online, leaving nothing to hinder your prominence. We have streamlined our approach
in numerous ways solely depending on your needs and the market.
- Setup Stores in Market Places & Social Media: We set up stores
on eBay, Amazon, Facebook, etc., and other trending market platforms.
- Social Media Exposure: We embed social media buttons to your online
store, thus promoting social awareness.
- PPC Campaigns: Setting up PPC campaigns aids in generating more
conversions in a stipulated epoch of time.
- Coupons or Discounts: Helps attract more customers to consume your
services or products.
- SEO Strategy: Heightening your online business on top of search
engine results is a key to drive more customers to your online business.
- Sweepstakes: A form of contest where prizes are awarded to winners
in a random manner and in turn making leads and customers.
- Newsletters: Sending promotional updates to subscribers of your
business can keep them updated and can make them purchase your products.
- Banner: Promotional banners are more attention seeking and can
make conversions more easily by shooting the right info directly.
- Live Chat: Enabling live support on business website helps customers
be answered for any queries they come up with.
- Reviews: Listing reviews about how your customers feel about each
of your services and products gives a clear idea for your visitors.
- Schema Integration: Feeding the search engine spiders to understand
your type of business.
- SSL Integration: Enabling secure socket layer gives complete assurance
to customers about the trustworthiness of your online store.